Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Shortest email ever!!

Hello Everyone!

Well this officially will be the shortest email because the internet has been down all day and now we have to go to work.

Thanks for your loving emails! I am so blessed to have such a great support system back home! I thank Heavenly Father everyday for my family. Yes, this last week was hard, but I am moving on. The past two days have been really good. We have been working hard and I am starting to feel the Spirit again in my teaching. I have also stopped worrying about the numbers and have started changing the way I teach and it feels great. I feel like we are connecting more with our investigators and that we are going to have more success this transfer. I still miss Sister’s Reis and Dias but, I am moving on and praying that I will see them again.

I am doing great! Love you guys!

Sister Poole

1 comment:

*The Thomas 3* said...

I miss Crystal so much! I've been following the blog and it's amazing how much she has grown! I love her and am so excited for her to come home but I'm more excited that she has served faithfully and has done this great service to our Father in Heavens children!
Love you Cindy and Rhondo!