Hello!
It sounds like you guys are doing great! I Love hearing about your week and the things you guys are up to. Seriously I think your emails are inspired! It seems like you guys always know what I am struggling with and your emails ALWAYS help me out! So, THANK YOU for listening to the Spirit! I have such amazing parents and I thank Heavenly Father for you guys everyday! I Love teaching people about families because I get to talk about my own family and how Heavenly Father has blessed us. I Love it!
Thanks mom for the package! It came in at the perfect time. My contact solution had run out and I didn’t want to buy a new one so it was good timing. Oh, I loved the toothpaste, too!! Ha, I love crest toothpaste. THANK YOU!!!!! Yes, I am feeling great, don’t worry!
This week had its up and downs. Our investigators are progressing slowly. Irmã Suzanna had a birthday party this week with all of her family. I Love her family! They remind me so much of Bekah’s family, it’s weird. They told me I can come back and stay at their house in 2012 and that I can go to their other house that is in country. Don’t worry; they said you guys are invited, too! We talked with Lucinana and Wendel, but it was a holiday this past weekend so they didn’t have time for a lesson. I am extremely worried about them. I pray every night that things will go great with their baptism. We just need to keep doing our part and encourage them to read and pray EVERYDAY. I Love this family a lot and I can’t wait to see them get baptized.
We have a few other investigators that we are teaching. We are marking lots of baptism dates so we hope they all work out. It’s tough when one of our investigators gives up and their date falls. But that is part of our lovely work. We will find the people looking for the gospel and they will be baptized!
Today we were going to go bowling, but almost all the missionaries found out about it in Manaus and they all wanted to come, so we had to cancel it. We are going to go in two weeks with a small group. So, today we are going to lunch with a group of missionaries and then to another zoo. I am way excited for next week... One year p-day activity!! It should be a good time!
Well I know I have said this before, but thank you all for your prayers! You guys don’t even know how much they help. I Love my mission and I Love the people I am serving!
Have an awesome week!
Sister Poole
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
how i just love that little red head! i am so happy she is loving her mission and doing so well. i love to read her updates and love to hear her testimony. i can't believe it's almost been a year?!?! what? i love her so much and can't wait to hear about her week through the blog!
Post a Comment