It’s the same sad news with regards to Patricia and Tiago. They didn’t go to church on Sunday. I’ll admit Sunday was a depressing day for me. We had lunch at Patricia’s house and she said they would go on Sunday. But, I feel like things have changed with her too since we aren’t going there every day. She told Sister Reis that she would suffer when I leave this area, but I already feel that she is separating herself from me. I love her with all my heart and I hope she decides to stay firm in the church. She would be such a wonderful Young Women’s counselor someday. But, I can’t keep holding everyone’s hand. They need to decide for themselves if they want to stay active or not. Of course, I will keep fighting for them, but I won’t be here forever. Please keep these dear families in your prayers!
Ok, so good news: we found another elect last week. Her name is Maria and she is 18 years old. She will be getting baptized on the 7th of August! She is so cute and she loves the Book of Mormon. She is a nanny for a member’s daughter. Next week I will send you a picture of her. Raimundo is doing well. He will be getting baptized on Saturday. He told us more about his life this week; well really he told us more about his regrets. Basically he has had lots of girlfriends and lots of kids. He never raised any of them and he doesn’t even know how many he has. He said he thinks a lot about the past and is looking forward to not feeling so bad about all the things he has done in his life. I just hope everything works out for Saturday and he can feel that wonderful peace in his heart.
We have a few more investigators that I can tell you more about next week. I have no idea where this new surge of energy has come from, but I LOVE being a missionary. I know my area may be a little tough, but we have so MANY people to help here. I feel like I am teaching more with the Spirit and the Lord is blessing us because we have this desire to work. Every night I come home exhausted, but I feel great!! Every day we have the opportunity to talk to people and help them change their life. We just need to open our mouths more and share this wonderful message with all our might! Man, I just want to baptize everyone haha.
P-day was awesome today! All the sisters came over to our house, a.k.a the mansion, and we made lunch! I will send you some fun pictures next week!
Well have an awesome week! You are both always in my prayers! LOVE YOU!
Sister Poole
My new compy! She is so cute! Look I am using a sweater in this crazy weather.
We went to the mission office today to drop off dias. I was drinking a weird tea drink that the Elders love.
Waiting until midnight to read my cards haha.
Dressing up like the elders

1 comment:
Sounds like everything is going wonderfully! That is such great news. I hope you know that I think about Crystal just about every single day, which makes me think about you guys just about everyday! In a very selfish way, I feel very blessed to have a member of our family out serving a mission. I hope she continues to do well, feel the love that our Heavenly Father has for each of his children and is able to use that sweet spirit to teach the wonderful people of Brazil!!!
much love
Post a Comment