Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011 is here!! Don't forget to make some good goals!‏

Hello Everyone!

Thanks for the emails! It is always nice to hear how you guys are doing! It sounds like it is pretty cold in utah, yikes! It hás been raining here, so things are a little cooler. So I have some strange news to tell you. The assistants called me to today and told me that my official release date is February 15!!! I started freaking out. I had so many thoughts running through my mind. I couldn't believe that my mission would be ending five weeks early. They told me they would confirm with the President one more time and then call me back. Well you know me, I decided to call him. He confirmed that it was true and that he was confused also. He didn't know why I would be going home a transfer early. He gave me the option to stay or leave in February with the other sisters. I’m sure you know what I decided. I wouldn't dream of ending my mission early! I was way stressed out and sad when they told me I would be going home early. I am so grateful that it all worked out and I will be staying here until March. I think I am going to have a hard time coming home because I almost started crying at the thought of leaving early. I Love my mission and I know I still have lots of work to do here!

Well transfers have come and gone. It seems like Sister Nunes and I have a lot of work to do together because we will be together one more transfer. This is our third transfer together. I havent stayed with the same companion this long since I started my mission. I stayed with Sister Boyack for three tôo. We are getting along great and I am glad I get to spend one more with her. I feel like we both have a lot to learn together and people who need to hear our testimonies. Sadly I don't think I will be returning to Boa Vista. I was able to spend some time with Sister Gabani before she went back home on Monday. She said lots of people are hopíng I come back to Boa Vista, but she personally thinks I will end my mission here in Noel Nutles. I am really sad about it, but I plan on going back in 2012! It will be great to see everyone again and give them all big hugs!!

Hmmm this week went by very fast and I don't have a lot of news. Nelson didn't come to Church so we had to move his date again. Alaf didnt come to church either so his date was moved. We are planning on involving more of the members in our lessons to help them make friends. We have a few other men we are teaching, that are progressing a little bit slower. We have decided that we are teaching so many men because our ward is trying to divide. Our ward needs lots of worthy priesthood holders, so the Lord is helping us out! I hope we can work hard to help our ward meet it's goal and divide in a few months.

Well I love you all so much! Thanks for all your love and support! I love this gospel! It hás changed my life. I know that God loves us because He sent our Savior to pay the price for our sins and to help relieve the pain and sorrow that happens in our lives’. I know the Gospel brings families together because our family is happy and strong. Sometimes people think that after this life, everything will be perfect. But we know that our personalities will not change after this live; our family relationships will not change. We have to work hard now to have a happy family and then after this life, our families will continue on being happy. My time is up and I need to go now. I never have enough time to email!

Love you guys!
Sister Poole



Saying Good bye to Sister Gabani!



We made pizza for the new year at Irmã Angela´s house!



The gang celebrating the New Year!



We went inside the Amazon Theater today for Pday! It was beautiful!

No comments: