Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Quick email this week

Hello Everyone!

This week was good; flew by. Natascha decided not to be baptized. We are way bummed but we will keep doing our best. We are baptizing a little kid named Patric next week. His mom is a member, but she hasn’t been active in the past. However, now she is strong in the church again. We are going to plan a special baptism. The family that Sister Reis and I started teaching will get baptized on Saturday. I’ll send you pictures next week.

We did a 24 hour division this week. I was able to stay in my area with Sister Young. It was weird to be with an American again, but it was a lot of fun. It helped me feel less stress about life and I learned some things from Sister Young. It was a good time!

Today we had another BBQ, but this time it was at a rich ladies house next to the river. It was fun! Well I love you both! Sorry this is so short, I am out of emailing time! Love you.

Thanks for your prayers

Sister Poole

No comments: