Hello lovely parents!
This is going to be a short email, sorry! P-day has been crazy and we are in the center of the city emailing right now! We are going to Sister Jayme's house in a little bit! I sent her a text last night telling her how excited we all are and then I asked her if the President would let us go swimming in his pool?! Well I guess she thinks I am pretty funny because she called me as soon as she got the text and was laughing! I sure love that lady. I hope you guys get to meet the Jayme's someday.
Today should be a lot of fun with all the Sisters. Sister Reis and I have composed a song about the mission that we are going to sing for everyone. Ha, yup, maybe I have a talent for composing music hahahaha. I don't like singing in front of other people so we'll see how it goes. I hope she likes it.
WOW Abby is almost 18?!!! She is growing up so fast! It sounds like her birthday party is going to be a blast. Tell everyone I say hello! Mom did you ever get your birthday card?! I sent it over a month ago!
Well this week was OK. I will be honest, I have been a little discouraged about our area. But we marked the baptism date for Wendel, Luciana e (and) Geovana! They will be getting baptized on the 25th of September! I pray that I am here to witness their baptism. We have transfers this week so we'll see what happens. We made pancakes with them and it was a lot of fun. Next week I will send you a picture. Maria is not doing very well. We have cancelled her baptism date and now are just waiting to see what she really wants. Hopefully she can get baptized with Luciana and Wendel. But, the choice is really her’s and she doesn't seem to know what she wants. We will continue to pray for her and visit her. Eliani is still doing well. She has been traveling, so we haven't been able to teach her for almost two weeks! Her baptism date was for this Saturday, but we will have to move it to a date in September.
We have a few new investigators that we are excited about, so I will keep you posted on them!
Patti, Tiago, Lidiane, Jardel e (and) Raimundo, all came to church on Sunday!!! I was so HAPPY! I kept thinking, " Wow I am so glad they are here, imagine how Heavenly Father is feeling." I bet He was jumping for joy that they were all there! I know He was happy because I was feeling such incredible joy! I am not sure what will happen with Patti and Tiago, but I know someday they will be sealed in the temple! The same goes for Jardel and Lidiane. I would love to see all four of them go through the temple.
Well, that is all the news I have for this week. Oh, we were walking the other day and I fell flat on my face. Well my companion didn't notice and kept walking. I just sat there, on the gross ground taking care of my leg and some guy had to call her attention. He said, "Hey that old lady fell back there." She quickly returned back to my side. We laughed pretty hard at the old lady comment. Ha, I must look pretty old or something ha.
I love this Gospel and I am so thankful that I decided to serve! I know this is the true Church of Christ on this Earth. I know that through our obedience to God's commandments we will be blessed!
Have a wonderful week!
Love you Sister Poole
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment