Sunday, September 20, 2009

Cute little notes left all over the house...

During this last week, Rondo and I have been finding a whole bunch of cute little notes that Crystal left all over the house for us to find once she left for her mission.

The first note was discovered downstairs by the cat food.... it read:"Mom thanks for always taking care of my dang cat!! I really appreciate you always cleaning up her throw up. You are the best :) Snowball better be around when I get back! " Rondo and I are not sure how she found out that we were "thinking" of finding a new home for Snowball. I guess that won't be happening now...:)

The second note was found by Rondo. He was sitting in his recliner and grabbed his BYU blankie. Out falls a white note....it read: "Dad I really hope the Cougars have a great season this year! Cheer loud for me! Talk about tugging on your dad's heart strings!

Another note was found in the laundry room inside the cleaning bucket...it read: "Mom thanks for always "letting" me do chores around the house. It taught me responsibility and how to take care of things! I can't wait until I have kids to clean my house!" This one really made me laugh and cry!

Rondo found a note in his car ...it read: "Dad you are a great driver! I'm sorry for being a back seat driver all the time. I just care about your safety."

Needless to say, we have had so much fun finding several other notes all over the house such as inside my mix-master bowl, in the craft room, out in Rondo's woodshop, inside my jewelry box, on top of her hope chest, on her mirror, on Rondo's scripture bag, next to our toothbrushes, on the treadmill, and one today, inside my closet taped to one of my skirts. I can just imagine how much fun Crystal had thinking of what to say and trying to hide the notes while were not around. It definitely brought us lots of joy, laughter and tears!! Thanks Crystal! We love you!!

For all of you who are wondering what Crystal's new missionary wardrobe looks like, here are some pictures I took of Crystal back in August. She is supposed to wear skirts that come right below the knee...

Outfit#1



Outfit#2



Outfit#3


I like the purple skirt the best!

2 comments:

Tara Mogle said...

That little firey redhead. I just love her. She is so thoughtful so I am not surprised she took the time to think of little ways to show her love to you guys.

ps. She makes any outfit look so cute.
mucho love-o
Tara

Michele.Sobek@octanner.com said...

How cute was that!!!! Just wonderful and Crystal is so very pretty.